Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I recieved a "Golden Ticket"!!

I am honored to be picked as one of the shops on this years Golden Ticket Bus Tour!

The Quilt Shoppe near Kansas City, MO puts on this amazing, fabulous bus tour every year. Kathy (who by the way is so wonderful and friendly) puts this tour together and invites the best fabric shops in the states to be apart of this experience for fabric lovers alike. I can't tell you how excited I am that she gave me my "golden ticket" and asked me to apart of this. She was so excited when I met her at quilt market and told her about my shop and my ideas. The next day came by invite.

Kathy was awarded in the quilt sampler 2008 top ten quilte shoppe in the US. Thats pretty amazing. And to think she wants my little shop to be on the tour....pretty awesome.

Another perk by being highlighted on her tour is that I get to fill a bus. There will be 52 seats available to go along on this 4 state tour of THE BEST fabric shops. From what I hear its a blast...it sounds like a blast. When Kathy announces the tour she sells out her individual bus in 6 days. It must be amazing if it sells out that quick.

Here is the link, take a look.

Here are the details.

The Golden Ticket Bus Tour

Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas/Kansas/Missouri

September 23, 24, 25 2011

Our guests will ride in a First Class Executive black bus
Deluxe hotel accomodations including all meals, cocktails, hourdourvres, each night provided complimentary, as well as a full hot breakfast every morning.
all for $229
*pay in full within 30 days of release of tickets and pay only $199

(Bus will stop every 2-3 hours at a new shop destination)

If you are interested you can email me at shannon@fabricnosherie.com

1 comment: